At first, we would congratulate all of you to have chosen commerce stream as a career as we all know the field of commerce and management has been offering many lucrative career options for the students. With the recent political developments in India and the promotion of the scheme ‘Make in India’, there will be ample work opportunities for professionals from the field of commerce and management. Though there are multiple avenues for commerce professionals, we understand that the industry would require professionals who are well trained and possess right amount of knowledge, skill and attitude.
We at MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul Junior College for Commerce offer an integrated program for all the commerce aspirants. Along with the HSC curriculum under Maharashtra State Board, we would also be preparing students for Professional Qualifications like CA, CS and CMA at the foundation level. We realise that students who join us directly after school would need some foundational preparation for manifestation of their aspirations and hence we would guide them in deciding which career option is more suitable according their individual personalities. We at MIT have developed indigenous methodologies that help the students acquire the knowledge in the most appropriate manner. At the same time, with the perpetual support of parents and faculties we make the students adaptive to multiple career options available with them while focusing on the Commerce Professional Programs like CA, CS and CMA.
We at MIT not only strive to impart knowledge but also instil a sense of direction among the students by making them a part of Individual Student Profiling Program. Under this program we focus on understanding their strengths and weakness and providing them with corrective measures so that we can hand hold them and keep them motivated to achieve their goals. We have built a mechanism under which the learning graph of every student is monitored by continuous assessments of the students through daily, weekly and monthly exams in form of objective, descriptive and Oral Exams. Our teaching resources include a blend of highly experienced faculties and industry experts who will always be there for their support and guidance to the students. Our team of teachers constantly endeavour not only to hone the academic knowledge of the students but also to help them understand the expectations of the industry. The whole curriculum designed by us is extremely rigorous and progressive and it builds a firm foundation for the students and prepares them for all the advance levels that they have to face in the future. We are aiming to achieve excellence in our effort and our target is to develop the level of our students at the very initial stage itself so that they can feature amongst the top rank holders in the country.
Class 11th and 12th HSC with CA, CS & CMA Foundation
Salient Features of the Program
- Introduction to the Integrated Program at college level for the first time in Pune city.
- Complete guidance and conceptual clarity of the subjects from elementary to advance level along with the HSC Curriculum
- Guidance for Foundation programs will be provided by a separate team of senior level experienced faculty.
- Benefit of starting the preparation early and targeting to feature among the all India Rankers.
- Structured methodologies will be used to educate students about the difference in approach regarding the exam formats and difficulty levels required for foundation programs
- Elimination of external coaching or tutorials neither for HSC board exams nor for foundation programs.
- Additional assistance for the students till the date of the foundation examination
- Everything coming under the ambit of the college will make the whole two year program very effective as the HSC Examination and Foundation Exam preparation will go hand in hand.
|CA ,CS, CMA Foundation Programs||Core Subjects||Additional Subjects after Specialisation|
Business & Commercial Knowledge