Welcome to MAEER's VISHWASHANTI GURUKUL HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, Sangli
As one approaches MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul School, Sangli, what strikes the most is the imposing structure of the building. The fantastic structure makes one fall in love with the school at first sight. The architecture is in tune with the name of the school, which depicts values that foster world peace, and is aesthetically designed with modern facilities to cater to the need of students. It is spread over 3 acres of land with beautiful and eco-friendly landscaping that helps create a spiritually charged environment. The first impression of the school and its campus leaves a lasting impression in the mind of the visitor, of a space that brings tranquility and promotes creativity. The state-of-the-art infrastructure facilitates a futuristic approach. Discipline is the most important thing in Gurukul culture.
The focus MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul Schools is to instill a strong sense of values and self-discipline in children, complete with a firm grounding in holistic Indian traditions. Accordingly, VGS, Sangli, also emphasizes nurturing values such as brotherhood, cooperation, ethical behavior and hard work among the youngsters, so that they grow up to become responsible citizens in an increasingly globalized world.
A New Outlook
MIT VGS promotes out-of-the-box ideas, even while adhering to time-tested principles. Children’s creative freedom and individual space is respected to enable them to blossom into well–groomed and all-round individuals who can observe and assimilate knowledge through a process of self–discovery. Our approach to education offers a new dimension to learning by integrating the best of the old and the new.
At MIT VGS, the learning is always experiential, along with practical exposure. We believe in taking education beyond the books. This includes connecting with nature and the hands–on natural farming initiative is a good example of the learner centric and ecologically conscious nature of activities in the school. This helps in igniting the minds, which are also groomed spiritually through Yoga and meditation. To energize the body, we offer sports, games, adventure camps and workshops including those that promote health and hygiene. To expose the students to the practical world outside the school, we conduct activities such as student parliaments, robotics competitions, Campus FM Radio and School Innovation Challenge.
- Smart Board: The students are given the audio video experience through smart boards.
- Internet: The school is well equipped with internet facility for teachers as well as students.
- I.T lab: A well-equipped IT lab satisfies all the thirst for knowledge of students making them ready for the Techno world.
- Library : equipped library
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Computer science/Eiectronic/Crop science Labs: A well-furnished science lab to satisfy the curiosity and develop scientific attitude among students.
- Play Ground and Sports equipment’s:
To develop the students physically the school has properly planned grounds for games like:, basketball skill, demo class of Class ground rules & regulations with diagram
Indoor games: badminton,, chess, Carrom, basketball
demo class of Class ground rules & regulations with diagram
Outdoor games: volley ball, logari, table tennis, cricket, , football, basketball demo class of Class ground rules & regulations with diagram disc throw, long jump, running track, kho-kho and cricket
- Dance: Basic & Freestyle ,Classical, Western, folk dance& event wise practices of all dances
- Music : western & Classic covers acoustic guitar, keyboard, drums, table, cajon, congo , djembe
- Transportation: A fleet of school permit vans and bus are available to carry students to and from to school.
- Canteen : Full-fledged Canteen facility for day students with Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks
As a part of the Gurukul Ashirwad initiative, we conduct several events such as Inauguration Ceremony, Investiture Ceremony, Annual Day, Sports Day, and various festivals, celebration of national events such as Independence Day and Republic Day etc.
MAEER’S Vishwashanti Gurukul Higher Secondary School (HSC Board)
U-Dise No. - 27350501706
College Index No. – J2206024