Admission to std. XI (FYJC) is through the centralized admission process. Students having passed std. X (SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NIOS/other equivalent examinations) are eligible for admission on the basis of merit and availability of seats. Students can also seek admission to std. XII (from other colleges) directly on the same criteria. Admission will be finalized only after compliance of all the relevant certificates and documents.
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Statement of marks of SSC or other examination considered equivalent by the concerned board, having passed in minimum five subjects, including English
- School/college leaving certificate (duly attested)
- Passing certificate of SSC or equivalent examination
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of eligibility from the concerned board (for candidates coming from other boards)
- Caste certificate/Validity/Creamy layer (as applicable)